CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life in Utah

Well here I am, back in Salt Lake City. I swore I would never live here again and yet here I am! However, it has been fun having Leah, Kim and Melanie out here to hang out with. They make it easier to be here.
Ioane likes his job, but loves the people he works with. It is wonderful for him to get all the experience this job has to offer him. He is almost finished with his masters degree. He has to take a test and do his student teaching and it will all be over with....THANK GOODNESS!!! It has been hard with him being so busy all the time, but I know that he keeps going because he loves me and the boys so much. He is a wonderful husband and father and wants his family to be well taken care of. It's hard on him too and he is tired all the time.....as seen in the pictures below!! LOL

0 comments: