CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cinderella

So I have to start of by saying that in Tonga there is no gender related to movies (i.e. chick flicks). They will watch whatever is available to watch there.  My husband loves all disney movies and loves to watch them with 'Aisea.  They recently watched Cinderella together and 'Aisea LOVED it. He loses interest when Cinderella goes to the ball and stuff, but he laughs his little head off at the mice and the cat.  He finds them heelarious (Kim, that's for you).  
So the other day we go to the Doctors office and they have coloring pages.  The little girl next to us gets one of Cinderella.  When 'Aisea see this he tells me "Mom, I want to color."  So I went up to get a page for him and they have a boy folder and a girl folder.  I took a page out of the boy folder for him and it was Alvin and the Chipmunks (which he likes too, thanks to Leah).  I give him the paper and he says, "Mom, I don't like this one, I want Cinderella".  Now the waiting room is full of people and Sea keeps telling me how he wants Cinderella!!  How embarrassing!!!  

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE this story!

Mindy said...

That's funny, but oh so cute!