CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Morning




























































This was 'Aisea all excited on Christmas morning. And he should have been since he was the only person who got anything. That's okay though, Christmas is about the kids. Oh and Matai got stuff too (duh). 'Aisea is the only one who was excited though, so we only took pictures of him. I'm a good mom. LOL No pictures of Matai's first Christmas....what was I thinking? Anyway......hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I don't even think we took any pics of Viliami--who was the only one who got anything either! But I think my parents did, so I'm glad he has nice grandparents. :-)

You're using the word "duh" a lot in these posts...that concerns me. ;-)