CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Horse and a Dragon

I just looked up mine and Ioane's Chinese signs. I am a Dragon, how appropriately is that??!! LOL A fire breathing animal! Don't make me mad!!! LOLOLOL
Ioane is a horse!! I just think that is hilarious since that is what some cultures call Tongans because they eat horse.
So I never really read what they signs really mean. I started to and got bored with it and quit reading. But I just thought the two were appropriately titled. And what is funny is that I always thought I was born in the year of the Rat. A rat or a dragon??? Guess I'm glad I'm a dragon!!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is really funny. So I thought I was the pig, and I'm the rat. Ew! But it's kind of funny since Sione is afraid of rats. LOL. Sione was born in the year of the tiger. ROWR!

Check out this site: http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html

It has really concise information about what the different signs are like.