CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

What a Fun Night!!


Kelly, Rabici, and "Kelly's Dad" got to stop over for two nights while coming home from Massachusetts.  Rabici's brother was blessing their new baby on Sunday and they needed to be there for that.  Thank goodness that new baby was born because that meant that we got to spend an evening with some of our favorite people from BYU-H!!  What a fun night it was!!!  I laughed so hard all night long!!!  Then to top off the night, "Kelly's Dad" paid for the entire dinner.  He asked that we just leave a tip.  Of course, I never have cash on me and was planning on paying with my debit card, so Chris and Kaytee paid our part of the tip.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all three of you!!!!
P.S.  I love Kaytee's Marilyn Monroe Pose!!

For those of you who don't know, me and Kelly met working at the BYU-H Bookstore.  We immediately realized that we would be friends!!!  We got in trouble a lot when we were together.  Mostly because we were being too loud or goofing off!  She was my maid of honor when I got married and that was when she realized that she must forever be with Rabici!!!  The rest is history!!  LOL
This (below) is Nia.  She is Kelly's best friend, so it was inevitable that we would also become good friends!   She worked at the Seasider right beside the bookstore, so we got to see her a lot!  Later, when I no longer worked at the bookstore, she actually got a job there!  Too bad she couldn't have worked there when all of the old gang worked there, but I have no doubts that she had fun with the new gang!
This is Chris and Kaytee.  They actually crashed my wedding reception, which is not uncommon when you marry a poly!  Who would have know that day that we would become such good friends??!  Kaytee got a job at the bookstore as the accountant???  Anyways, she worked in the back.  I remember at first she was so quiet that we all thought that she thought she was better then us and a bit of a "Molly Momon".  It didn't take us too long to learn that we were WAY off base on that one!! LOL  Chris started dancing with Io at PCC and we were in the same ward as they were......so we became good friends fast!
I'm not sure how this friendship started.  I think Jaici became friends with Kelly and somewhere down the road they became room mates and so I guess I became friends with Jaici through Kelly.?.  Kelly and Jaici are the two who ended up marrying Fijians.  Also, Jaici is the cleanest, most organized person you will ever meet in your life.  I remember going to Kelly and Jaici's dorm room and Jaici would be cleaning and organizing for fun????!!!!!!  Whatever floats your boat!! LOL    Love ya Jaici!  And you can come clean/organize my home anytime you want to have a little fun!!! LOL

P.S.  When I made you stay to take this picture, I had forgotten that you had already taken pictures with Kelly and Rabici.  I thought you were trying to sneak off without getting your picture taken! LOL  They when I got home and looked at my pictures, I saw that you were first to go!  Anyways......my first picture of you guys was blurry, so I'm glad I forced you to take a second picture!!
I love this picture because Rabici looks as excited to have Sea on his shoulders as Sea looks to be up there!
Thank goodness everyone was willing to help with the kids because I think we had had enough of them by the end of dinner.  Thank to all of you!

17 comments:

Amanda said...

Good times!! Looks like fun was had by all!

Margie said...

How great! Its always wonderful to see old friends especially with all the memories you all have together. Its liking having another family

Sant Family said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I wish you lived closer to me because CLEARLY you have very cool friends and I want to be friends with them, too!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Sorry I missed you the other day...I was at the eye doctor. You should go every 15 years or so, you know. My jury duty got cancelled so we're headed out of town. I'll holler when we get back.

gigi said...

How did I miss this post?? I'm not sure blogger keeps up with it's self some times??

By the way, these pictures are so you! Always happy, always smiling and having a good time with great people. I never carry cash either. Always depending on credit. I feel really bad passing a homeless bucket because I never have any money. I think that they must think I am rude or mean or stingy. But I'm not! I've been known to cash a check to give someone some cash. How did I get off on this anyway, oh well, be happy!

Kamaile said...

No fare! I wish we were there. Now all you needed to complete the Bookstore crew was me, Kaimi, Carol, Sarah and Aley. That would've been super duper fun. Oh well, one of these day, huh. Wow there would've been so many babies. I still can't believe how much time has past. I really does feel like yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Fun with old friends is the best!..I was just reminiscing the other day of our BYU-H TVA ward. - and yeah, my kids can be such boogers at dinner...that's why it's such an extra treat to go to dinner just you and your hubby (can't remember the last time we did this of course :p :) but it's definitely fun w/a bunch of friends!

Tiffany and Justin said...

You guys have such a cute family. I can't wait to get to know you in young womens better! You need to teach me what the heck i'm doing!!! You're darling!

Kaitlin said...

awww....all the byuh friends talk makes me homesick :(

RazakFamily said...

SWEET photos...now I just need you to e-mail them to me! I definitely need these ones :)

Nia said...

I had an absolute blast!!! We SO need to keep doing stuff like this. Great post. And I'm WAY happy were good friends! Thanks for always listening and supporting me!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

How fun. College was such good times. It seems like so long ago! Sea looks so big. Our kids are growing up, Elizabif!

Sant Family said...

HOW DID YOU GET THAT AWESOME FONT??? I must know!

Kristen said...

What a fun reunion! SO jealous!

Lisa said...

Hey you!
I thought I'd update my sorry blogspot seeing as I haven't done it since we left W.Jordan...lol. You're looking like you're havin lots of fun meeting up with people from the past.
I'm phoneless and have been for the past month...so I guess I'll have to keep up my blog to keep in touch...

Hope you're doing well...
We're doing great now...
Love ya!

Kimberly said...

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but you haven't made a single post in October. Hellooo.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Hey another 17th ward blogger! Such a cute Halloween themed blog. Looks like you guys are always busy and having fun. Thanks so much for the card...you are so sweet and thoughtful. I meant to grab you, but had to go change a dirty diaper before I got the chance. Anyway, I also have a blog if you want to check it out:
www.livinginmoments.blogspot.com