CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

When Blogging Friends Colide

Last month me and Kim were able to meet Tifani Sant. Here is our story. One night Kim was at my house and looking through my list of blogging friends. She was checking out my friend Wendi's blog (Wendi's blog is private too) when she saw that Wendi had a Tifani Sant on her friends list. Kim says, "that is funny, I grew up across the street from some Sants. Wouldn't that be funny if it was the same family?" So we called Wendi and asked and guess what? It was the same family!! Small world! So anyhoo, Tifani's blog was set to private, but I started seeing all kinds of comments on Kim and Wendi's blogs from her. She seemed so funny and I wanted to be in her world, so I emailed her and told her that since she was friends with two of my best friends that through proxy that made us friends and I should have access to her blog! Luckily she let me in!!! :) We've been blogging friends ever since........so it was really fun to go meet her! We went to Cracker Barrel where we had the cutest little waiter. However, I think he thought we would never leave. We just talked and laughed and talked and laughed. It was so much fun! We then went to Dairy Queen and got ice cream. I only wanted a small cone and that was what Kim got me and for the record, I didn't eat all it!!!
Like I said before. We just had all kinds of fun and laughed so much. It was a wonderful night. It was so wonderful in fact that I forgot to give Tifani her gift card for See's Chocolates!! DUH!!! I'm so retarded!! She won the chocolates a long long time ago on my blog and I have yet to give it to her, but rest assured that I have not forgotten! I also have not forgotten the I owe certain people CD's too. One day you will just be surprised!! :)
Thanks girls for a fun time and thanks Kim for helping me out that night!

10 comments:

gigi said...

That's a great story. I bet there are lots of stories like that out there.

The Clanton Gang said...

I'm just bummed I wasn't there!!

Unknown said...

That's such an awesome story! I love it!

Ally said...

How fun is that? I never knew you had a blog, but randomly have found yours. How are you doing? I seriously have spent the last 20 minutes (give or take a few, Lily is sleeping!) looking at your blog. It looks great! I noticed you have a zoo pass. Well, so do we, we now live only 2 miles away from the zoo, and we are always looking for people to go with, so we should go together sometime. Here is my email: allysonguilbert@gmail.com
You can click on my name to see my blog!
Allyson

Sant Family said...

Okay, this was like the best night ever! I have not laughed so hard in I don't know how long! I can't believe that we got the WRONG dorm. Hello. We are GROWN-UPS. Our waiter was cute, wasn't he. Why didn't we take a picture? Blast it. Next time Wendi will have to come, too!

Thanks for taking me to dinner, I had such a great time! I just love you!

Tif

KayTee said...

I tagged you....

Anonymous said...

Isn't the bloggin world great!...and I owe it all to you for talking me into making one :) ;)
(that pic makes me want a dipped cone!..mmmm!)

Kimberly said...

It was super fun! (Read that like you'd say "super cute"--the biggest catch phrase working at Stampin' Up!.) :-)

So when are you coming back, Tif? Or when are you and me going to Spokane, Elizabeth? :-)

Tasha Guinn said...

That ice cream looks yummy and I would have eaten ALL of it! I love your new background! And you need to update your Twilight widget, it's a little out of date. I rely on it and I don't like thinking I have longer to wait than I acutally have! Love ya! Oh yeah, how far do you live from Merrill?

Nancy said...

Glad you are enjoying all you new and old friends.