CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Leah and Ioane's Basketball Date



Yes I said Date!!!  I let me husband go on a date with my best friend!!  Weird?  No, not really.  I'll put it how Leah said it.  "It's like taking a kid to a candy store."  He had never been to a Jazz game before.  Well he had never been to any sort of NBA game before.  Leah's friend got 4 tickets and it was supposed to be a double date.  Leah's date had to cancel at the last minute b/c of company coming to town and that made my husband the lucky winner.  They had a really good time.  Io wants to go to another game sometime.  We'll have to see about getting tickets!
At the end of the "date" Leah's friend tried to hit on my husband.  Just kidding!!  She did tell him that he is hot (like his head needs to be any bigger than it already is.)  But I agree....I have one hot hubby!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

When you said it was like taking a kid to a candy store, I thought you meant Leah going out with the hot husband. I was wondering what you meant they were going to do. That Leah looks like she may be getting too skinny...

gigi said...

Great picture of the hot husband and my neice.

Kimberly said...

Does Leah want to go out with my husband? He's said many times how beautiful she is... :-)

Sant Family said...

My sister had tickets to the Jazz game ON THE FLOOR and she actually said that she didn't want to go! I about died! Then, she went and had a GREAT time (of course). I am jealous of both of them. We remain Jazz fans forever here!

Anonymous said...

Anyone want to borrow my Hubby? ;) (lol) ...he's a Hottie, too--but he's obnoxious so I need a break..j/k! -What we really need to do, Lizzie is get our husbands together, give them the kiddos & go have a girls night out!!