CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mother Nature

In the last month it has gone from this, to...........


















this, to..........















this, to.......
















this!! Gee, I wish "Mother Nature" would make up her mind. I'm so tired of the dang snow!!! I'm ready for it is just be nice enough out that we can spend some time outside without freezing our butts off and NO MORE SNOW!!!!!! Bring on Spring. I think it is in the air now. But I thought that before it snowed again this last time....so who knows???

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Seeing that view out of your window makes me a little sad. Utah is a fabulous place to visit. Don't know if I'll be moving there, though.

Kimberly said...

You'd think you hadn't lived here before! LOL. Maybe it's been too long and you'd forgotten...

Sant Family said...

You can't count on spring until after April Conference in Utah.

When I was in high school, it snowed on the 24th of July. We did our marching in the parade in snow.

We went water skiing two days later.

Weird.